Saturday, February 28, 2009

Waving the white flag

I give up Pictures, Images and Photos

My job is stressfull at times. I mentioned in my last post the screaming kids, I forgot to mention the parents who bitch at me because the they have to spend thousands of dollars because they gave their kids candy to shut them up, or lets them go to bed with a bottle of milk or juice, again to shut them up and now their teeth are rotten. Not my problem is my new motto.

Anyhow, Boss tells me my hours are being cut back and I am actually glad. I get up at 5 am. I am at work by 6:30 most days and work until 3:30 pm with very little break time.

Our schedule is slow but it seems I am still just as busy.
The office manager won't be happy about my cut hours as she hates running the front desk. Again, Not my problem.

I went to the doctor yesterday. She didn't like my numbers so she is increasing my blood pressure medication. I haven't been eating the way I should or exercising the way I should. I get home from work and am tired, physically and mentally. I told her about my boss cutting back my hours and she said she was going to suggest that. I guess the boss beat her to it.

My blood pressure is my problem and I intend to take care of it.
I intend to eat right, exercise and try not to stress out as much.
I'll keep ya posted.

3 comments:

superdave524 said...

Yoga has helped me some with stress. Might be worth a shot.

jrtnutt said...

I can't sit still enough for yoga. There are times when I literally feel like I am going to jump out of my skin. I am very hyper.

superdave524 said...

Well, now, that's the problem, idnit? Learning to sit still ain't easy for me, either, but it does take down the stress.