Saturday, February 21, 2009

A fashion statement

I had to go to Publix to pick up some prescriptions for my son Des who was home from college with the flu. The doctor on campus told him not to go to class until Monday, this was Wednesday night, so I told him to just come home so mom can take care of him. I made him my famous chicken noodle soup and he rested in his own bed in his own room. So much better than a noisey dorm room.

Anyhow, while I was at publix, a gentleman walked in to pick up his prescription also. I couldn't resist taking his picture for your enjoyment and a good laugh. OMG did he look in the mirror before he left the house? And if he is married, how could his wife let him leave the house like this?

Photobucket

2 comments:

superdave524 said...

Great picture! I love the black socks. That took some guts, girl!

jrtnutt said...

He was oblivious to anything around him.I was hanging out waiting for my scrips and here he comes waltzing in. How could I NOT take a picture. LOL