Thursday, March 5, 2009

Food glorious food

Since my last post I have been exercising and eating right. The only bad thing is I am losing weight. I weigh about 118 right now and don't want to get too thin. I guess losing some body fat would be good. My husband bought me some hand weights so I could keep my arms toned.
Food is an issue with me. I eat to survive and don't really care what it is I eat. I eat until I am no longer hungry and stop. I just have to chose the right things to eat now.
I took the day off from walking yesterday as I was extremely tired when I returned home from work. Today's schedule is a little better and I should feel ok.
I have a family reunion in May and my nephew's graduation in June. Don't want family to look at me and say "omg she's wasting away".

1 comment:

superdave524 said...

My oldest son is like that: doesn't really care about eating. Really? I mean REALLY? I loooove food. Any food. Lots of it. My really fit brother's chloresteral is worse than mine. Stress is the difference, I think. I'm glad you're not sweating the small stuff so much. Eat. It's good.