Friday, February 6, 2009

Tile, sick and Michael Phelps

I havn't posted in a while. We are tearing out our shower and having it retiled. We had all new plumbing and faucets installed in our three showers. Only one is usable as they went thru the closet to get to the pipes. The others had to have the tile ripped out. Fun.....
Now I have a cold or something going on. Its mostly my nose but now the body aches are starting and I feel miserable...literally miserable...like pissed at the world...and speaking of pissed...

Kate had posted something on Michael Phelps "caught" smoking marijuana. She beat me to the post but I share her feelings. Now Kellogs has dropped him and he was suspended.
I really think this is rediculous. Our so called former "president" starts an illegal war, supports and even orders torture and god knows what else, and nothing happens to him. Micheal Phelps hits the bong and all hell breaks loose. All the idiots who called Kelloggs to complain probably do the same thing at home. If they would just legalize it, it would create jobs, and produce taxes which could fund education etc.
OMG People in general piss me off.

2 comments:

superdave524 said...

Guess you're a Peter Tosh fan, then?

jrtnutt said...

Never heard of him but I guess I am . :)