Tuesday, February 10, 2009

NPR

I have been listening to NPR for a few years now. I worked for a very left wing attorney and he used to listen to it every day. Thanks Steele.
Now when I wake up at 5 am and come out for my cup of Tea after my shower, I turn on NPR 89.7 WUSF.
I love the news in the morning. The interviews, the wonderful and sometimes sad stories it tells.
Photobucket
The shows are Morning Edition with Carson Cooper in the morning from 5 am til 9 am. And in the afternoon, All Things Considered with Susan Giles Wantuck runs from 4 pm til 6:00 pm. Florida Matters at 6:00 pm and then Marketplace at 6:30. The shows are great and I learn so much listening to all the stories.
It's almost comforting to hear their voices in the morning and evening. Its the first thing I do in the morning as I walk in to the kitchen, I turn the knob on the radio before I even let the dog out. Sorry Maddie.

6 comments:

superdave524 said...

Here, have a little N.P.R. Radio music sampler.

jrtnutt said...

Thanks Dave

superdave524 said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Tam.

jrtnutt said...

Thanks. Its my wedding anniversary also....22 years

superdave524 said...

Very cool (I guess that's why you guys have hung in there. My ex and I married near Tax day. No wonder we were doomed).

jrtnutt said...

There have been good times and bad times. But over the years, we just realized we really love each other and couldn't live without each other. No marriage is perfect, but we are happier now than we have ever been.