Wednesday, April 1, 2009

On a roll...

Well, I have been exercising and lifting weights. I am determined to get myself in shape. I use free weights every other day and walk every day. I am trying really hard to eat right, but still enjoy my sweets every now and then. I have been cooking and eating mostly at home.
It's so hard to control sodium. Everything is so full of it. You don't realize how much is in so many things.
I feel like I am doing well and want to continue this so I can see a difference in how I look and feel.
I am thin, weight isn't an issue. I need to tone up and I need to build upper body strength, as I have none,..... seriously.

I still have the dry cough. My doctor changed my meds and hopefully that will work. I am still waiting for the cough to subside. I hope it's soon because I get out of breath when I walk or talk a lot.

Thanks for all the words of encouragement SuperDave and JerseyGirl.

2 comments:

Jersey Girl 46 said...

Way to go! Keep positive. Staying on track is hard and there are many hurdles, but you are doing the right thing!!!

I just added some Super Tramp to my iPod workout music. Seriously invigerating!

Keep smiling!

superdave524 said...

Super Tramp, JG? That's just not uh, logical.