Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sleeping is for babies

I am back to not sleeping and the sinus headaches are back in full force.....oh...and that nagging cough is back also. Would somebody just shoot me please and put me out of my misery?

Today I get a long extended lunch hour because the doc will be at a school function for one of her daughters.
Not looking forward to it though because she wants us to run an errand for her that is 20 miles away and she won't offer me gas money. Personally, I would rather just come home and sleep for the two hours.
If the head doesn't stop hurting, that is probably what I will do.
These headaches are horrible. Its so bad I feel nauseous. ( I spelled nauseous correctly at a guess, unless it's spelled so wrong spell check didn't catch it. LOL)

Did get some good news....my brother in law can swallow again and has his voice back! I was so happy to hear that last night, for a second my head stopped hurting and I forgot about the cough.
But then reality set back in.
I do hope he continues to do well and beats this cancer.

2 comments:

superdave524 said...

My ex used to get migranes. I wouldn't wish 'em on anyone. Glad your bro, at least, is doing a bit better.

Jersey Girl 46 said...

I am sorry about your headaches. The whole time I was in Philly for Easter I had horrible headaches and I couldn't shake them. Someone said it was the pollen.

I am happy to hear that your brother inlaw can swallow again, awesome news and I will keep him in my prayers...