Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sleeping like a baby

It was a long week of screaming children and bitching parents...(what else is new) Never in my life have I met so many parents who don't want to spend a dime on their children's teeth. They slam their Coach bags up on the counter and then complain when they take out their matching wallets that they have to pay for fluoride (that is only $25.00) because THEY picked a sucky dental plan. (One mom actually had to call her husband to ask if she she could pay for fluoride that day. Shoot me if I ever get to that point in my life.)
NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM. If you don't want to take care of your kids, you shouldn't have had so many! (I am quite the bitch lately huh?)

Ok i feel better now....

I came home from work yesterday and went to bed at 6:30 pm. I slept like a baby. I haven't done that in a long while. I don't know why I am sleeping so well all of a sudden. I think it may be that when I am breathing, I am concentrating on not coughing, so I am thinking about taking short slow breaths and not thinking about anything else. And the dreams I have had while I am asleep have been very vivid. I can remember every detail of them when I wake up. I usually remember my dreams anyway but these dreams have been more memorable for some reason.

My sinus headaches are back with a vengeance. I was hoping they were gone for good, but no such luck.
I didn't eat well today...went all day without eating and then ate KFC. I know...its full of sodium and fat.
I did have some cantaloupe as a snack later on though.
Tomorrow I am off and having lunch with a friend. I can't wait to sleep past 5 a.m. It will be delightful.

2 comments:

superdave524 said...

Sleep is very good. Have a great day off, and a great Easter weekend.

jrtnutt said...

Thanks Dave. I agree about the sleep. You have a great Easter weekend too!