Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Not China?

I was sleeping the other night and I heard this crash. I jumped up and couldn't figure out what it was. It sounded like it came from my son's bathroom so I went in and turned on the light. There lay the shower curtain and the rod. It had fallen off the wall. It was the orginal rod and the house is 18 years old. So I think I got my money's worth when we bought the house (used and all)
Anyhow, off to Walmart (yeah I know..I hate that place too) I go to pick up a new rod. When I got home I started taking off the plastic wrap and what did I see but "Made in the U.S.A."

So at least we are making shower curtain rods here. I doubt there is a great demand for them though.

3 comments:

superdave524 said...

Well, you bought one, right? Good to know some things are still made in America.

superdave524 said...

Tam?

jrtnutt said...

sorry... i have a headache today.