Thursday, March 19, 2009

Natasha Richardson

I was very saddened to hear that Natasha Richardson had died from her head injury she sustained skiing. It is the same exact injury my son had in 2004. He survived. It makes you think..........

Reading the story here brought back memories and tears to my eyes. She could have been saved had she gone directly to the hospital and had a CAT scan. Head injuries are nothing to ignore. My son made it to the hospital with 15 minutes of life left in him. I only wish Ms. Richardson would have also.

5 comments:

superdave524 said...

I didn't know anything about her, other than she was Liam Neeson's wife. HIM I knew about. Her pain is over; his is still fresh. Guess we should pray for her soul and an abatement of his (and the rest of her family's) anguish.

Jersey Girl 46 said...

I was shocked she wasn't taken to a hospital right away, but maybe she didn't present with symptoms. You are right, head injuries are very dangerous and should never be ignored or take a wait and see approach. May her soul rest in peace.

superdave524 said...

Been a week, Tam. You still writin'?

jrtnutt said...

I am still here...sorry....Just didn't have much to say...and spending WAY too much time on Facebook. I will think of something...life is boring I guess.

superdave524 said...

Life is amazing, Tam. Just gotta keep our eyes open. Fat people in black socks at Wal-Mart; dogs chasing squirrels; orange peels on the kitchen counter. All that stuff is amazing. Think about it: there were artists that made their names painting bowls of fruit. That's still life. So, are the flowers blooming in Cigar City? How 'bout some pix of U of Tampa? Come on, girl. Let's see it.