Thursday, March 5, 2009

Just like old times...

I grew up listening to all different types of music. I sometimes didn't realize what the words to the song were really saying. That happens a lot to me when I hear a song from my childhood, I'll say to myself..."Ohhh that's what they were saying?"
Anyhow, I had that moment tonight. I had downloaded some music and threw in some Chicago. One of the songs was "Dialogue". I really never paid attention to what the song was saying. I didn't even know who sung that song. Actually as a child, thought it was a couple different songs thrown in together.
Anyhow....
I listened to it tonight. I listened to it about three times before it hit me as to what they were talking about.
This song, the words, the meaning.....could pass for the current state of the world.
Its a rough copy but enjoy:

3 comments:

superdave524 said...

I was only 15 in 1975, but, based on the numbers, I'd say things weren't so bad then.

jrtnutt said...

i was 11.

superdave524 said...

Why, you're just a cub, Tam.