Thursday, December 11, 2008

Viruses...... human and otherwise

My computer has a virus. It is streaming audio even when I am not logged on to the net. Fun. Now I can't even listen to my Hudson Brother's song I rediscovered after 35 years. I hate this. And I feel like I am coming down with something. I am not sure if I am or not. It could be that I am almost 45, tired from getting up at 5 am every day and just don't feel like doing crap anymore.
I am off for the next few days and look forward to doing nothing. I do wish I could listen to my music but instead I get movie trailers, golf ads, and foreign languages I have never heard of. Nice......If I had hair, I would be pulling it out.

FRUSTRATION! Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

superdave524 said...

You look like you're holding up pretty well to me. Your computer? Maybe feed it some (optic) fiber.