Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Much too young to die..

My 43 year old cousin died Sunday night from a brain stem stroke. It was his second stroke in the last couple of years. He had the stroke around Thanksgiving time. The doctor said he wasn't taking his meds. He is just a little younger than I am. I still can't believe he is gone. And though it's been years since I have seen him...I still feel the loss of him. I am glad he came to visit me a few years back. I don't have a picture of him..but he is almost a twin to the actor Randy Harrison...
Photobucket

4 comments:

superdave524 said...

That's definitely not enough years. Condolences to you and the rest of his family.

superdave524 said...

...and, Merry Christmas, too, Tam.

jrtnutt said...

Thanks Dave. Same to you. I am not much in the spirit this year. Lost two family members within weeks of each other and now we think my brother in law has throat cancer. We will find out Monday.
So this Christmas sucks.

superdave524 said...

Sorry things have been so crappy, Tam. Hang in there.