Friday, December 12, 2008

Rose colored glasses

rose colored glasses Pictures, Images and Photos

Well I have decided I need a new outlook on life. I am a worrier. I worry about worrying. It is causing stress.... which is causing my high blood pressure which could end up shortening my life. So, I have decided that worrying isn't going to change anything. I am going to stop worrying about things and just enjoy every day.

If Citigroup folds, no worry, my husband is very smart, bilingual and can find another job.

My boss is moving to Texas next year, no worry, there are other dentists out there who would love to have me run their front desk.

My son has his own car and is out there driving with the maniacs...well...there are some things I still have to have concerns about. But I will try not to lose sleep and stress about it. I lived in a bubble before and I can do it again. For a while anyhow, until reality bites me in the butt.

2 comments:

superdave524 said...

Worrying? What's the use of worrying?" No use.

jrtnutt said...

That's what everyone tells me. It's hard to stop something I have done all my life. But if it's gonna kill me..I guess I could try. :)