Friday, December 12, 2008

Under pressure

Ok now I have high blood pressure. My doc says that from the sounds of it, its stress and not necessarily my diet. I eat pretty healthy but need to cut back on red meats (Kate will be happy to hear that) and exercise, (she will be happy to hear that also). I also need to stay stress free. Well that won't be happening. My husband works for Citibank. Need I say more.....
I have to take my blood pressure daily and report back to the doctor in 2 weeks. If it hasn't gotten better, I have to take meds. I don't want to do that but HBP runs in my family and even though I eat right and am not over weight, it could just be bad genes. So I am including Queen/David Bowie's Under Pressure for your viewing and listening pleasure.

3 comments:

superdave524 said...

Pressure? Here's a good one, too.

jrtnutt said...

I couldn't open it.

superdave524 said...

Me either. What's up with that (it was Billy Joel's take on Pressure. Prolly his peep's pulled it).