Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I give up...

Ok, I gave up and decided to take the meds for the high blood pressure. It was going up to 156/108. My doctor said I can't wait and she called something in. I waited 2 days and then today took my first one just a little while ago. My sister tells me they make her really tired, so I took it in the evening. I took my blood pressure about 30 minutes after taking it and it was 123/80.
Today at work it was 150/97. It seems to spike at work. I can't imagine why?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute dog! I like that breed for its energy. I like your blog! You are a very talented blogger! Check out my blog for a free internet speed test. Comments appreciated!

--->Free Internet Speed Test<---

superdave524 said...

I'm thinkin' stress. Work- even work one enjoys- can be stressful.

kate said...

Stress, the holidays, is diet part of the problem? Just curious.

jrtnutt said...

Kate:
I eat ok. I don't fry things and If I do it's in olive oil. I don't add salt to my food. I think maybe some of the foods I had been eating had a lot of sodium which I was not aware of. There is so much sodium in food. I had no idea until I started reading the sodium instead of the fat and calories. I am exercising now. Walking 2 miles a day. I cut back on the amount of meat I eat all together. Eating more fruits and vegetables and No desserts or alcohol. I really miss the alcohol. I enjoy some sangria or a rum and coke on occasion. So...I guess I will have to live with it. I can have an occasional drink. Being alive is more important.