Wednesday, September 10, 2008

OK, Dave wants me to post something. Well lets see....
Last night I came home and wasn't in the house 30 seconds and grabbed a Bacardi wine cooler thingy. I don't usually do that. Must have been a rough day.

Dad was released from the hospital today (supposedly). I have to call and check on him.

We did $4,000 worth of dental work today, pro bono, for a child who's dad serves in the military. Makes me feel good about my job.

I can't wait for the Biden/Palin debate. Joe is going to send Sarah home crying with her tampon string between her legs. ;)
Oh and Dave, I don't think anyone reads this but you and me.

5 comments:

kate said...

Well. That's insulting. I check in. Just so ya know.

jrtnutt said...

Awe, you are sweet Kate. Thanks. I am new to this stuff. I am no writer like you and no lawyer like Dave. Just a lowly Pediatric Dental Office Assistant/Asst. Manager.

You were worrying me a bit there Kate, I thought you were going the Republican route...but I see it was just my imagination.

Do your boys need a really good dentist? I will pretend I have no idea who you are. We can just wink at each other. I work with all republicans except one young african american girl who supports Obama and who I encouraged to go register to vote.

kate said...

The boys go to friendly smiles...are they good?

jrtnutt said...

They don't appear to be pediatric dentists. They appear to be general dentists. I don't know much about them.
Didn't recognize any of the names. Just let me know if you should ever need anything....or have questions about anything. I was a dental assistant prior to moving to the front desk. I just perfer the paperwork over saliva now that I am older. :)

superdave524 said...

Glad to see you're posting again. That's the problem with dentistry: you're always feeling down in the mouth.