Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ahhh sleep

Wish I could get some. At least some quality sleep. My son slept til 3:00 pm yesterday and I had to wake him. Today it was 12:30 pm. I toss and turn and take an hour to get to sleep. Or...I obsess over something in my head and I never really get to sleep or if I do it's an hour before the friggin alarm clock goes off.
Lately its a shot I received Friday that has my arm swollen, red and sore that is preventing a decent nights sleep. And now tonight is Sunday, I never sleep good on Sundays, knowing I have to return to work in the morning.

3 comments:

superdave524 said...

Sleep is a wonderful thing. Used to never sleep well. Lately, not so bad. Sunday's used to bug me, too, but I like my church, like my job, so what's not to like? For me, like the Bangles Sunday's my fun day.

superdave524 said...

Okay, Tam, time to post something.

jrtnutt said...

Sorry Dave,I have been wiped out.