Friday, May 1, 2009

Still Alive

I know I haven't posted in a while. Sorry. Just didn't have anything to say. My Blood pressure is a little high so the doctor changed my meds....again.... Can we say "sick of this shit"?

I am not feeling too hot today. Not sure why. I need to eat something but I am stuck at work and there is nothing healthy in the fridge. I will grab a bite when I get home.

Bob's other brother (Norberto) from NY is down visiting the brother who has cancer (Ruben). We may meet him for dinner tonight or just go to Ruben's house. Norberto leaves tomorrow.

My son finishes college next week and will be home for the summer. My house will be so depressed. :)

That's all for now. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I sure will try.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jersey Girl 46 said...

I have been wondering you are doing. I am leaving for my cruise tomorrow and I got in touch with a small group that is working out in a group, so I am going to have a great group to work out with.

Enjoy having your son back for the summer!

superdave524 said...

Glad to see you back in action. Don't ever let the lack of something to say keep you from posting: your friends want to visit even if you've got nothing to say.

My oldest boy graduates from College next week, too. Driving up to Sewanee, TN late in the week. Let's here it for the boys!

jrtnutt said...

Mine's not graduating. He is just finishing up his freshman year at UT. He's home every other weekend. But he will be home all summer til August.
Congrats on your son's graduation. What is his major? Will he be coming back to live with you?