Monday, May 11, 2009

Flower Power

As I have mentioned before, I work for a Pediatric Dentist. She is nice enough to supply our scrubs for us. Recently she bought the office manager and myself a new top. She was excited about it and told us over lunch, "it's got big flowers on it." She sounded so excited about it. The office manager and I just looked at each other...like "OMG what has she done now?" She tends to order us scrubs that don't fit properly and are usually 10 sizes too big. I thought "well, I will give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe this time it's not so bad"...until I opened the box and saw THIS.....






It looks like really bad 70's wallpaper. We have decided to tell her we will pay for shipping to send it back.

7 comments:

Jersey Girl 46 said...

Jan Brady called and wants her shirt back... Ok, just teasing you, but I am anxious to hear what your boss' reaction is...

jrtnutt said...

Well, I tried it on...and it looks better on than in the package. It isn't solid flowers, the side are black and fitted.It actually fit very nice...so...we decided to keep it. But she would have sent it back...she's cool like that.

superdave524 said...

I like it. But then, I'm a dude and have no fashion sense.

John in IL said...

One thing you didn't mention is that you were also featured on Cute with Chris (for IFS4Y Day (International Feel Sorry for Yourself Day)). Congrats! I love Chris too.

superdave524 said...

See, Tam? You're famous!

jrtnutt said...

Hey that's cool you noticed about Chris. Yeah, my 15 minutes are up guys.

superdave524 said...

Ready for another post, Tam.