Thursday, November 27, 2008

Today I give thanks for so much

Happy Thanks giving Pictures, Images and Photos

This year I have so much for which to be thankful.

1. My son is alive, graduated high school and is attending a great college and is doing so well.

2. My son is driving (finally), has his own car and so far is acting responsible. :)

3. We are healthy and happy

4. The government bailed out Citibank. I have mixed feelings on this but since Citi feeds us....I am thankful.

5. I have a wonderful, caring, loving husband who takes such great care of us.

6. I have a great job and like what I do.

7. I finally found two very special people I have been searching for for more than 20 years. I hope they allow us into their lives. I am thankful for finding them.

8. I am thankful for my warm comfortable home and all the things that come with it.

9. I am thankful for my family. Even though they live far away, they are in my heart.

10. And last but not least, I am thankful for my life. It's a good life and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

2 comments:

superdave524 said...

And we're thankful for you, too, Tam.

jrtnutt said...

Awe thanks Dave. We are even MORE thankful for you Dave. Do you miss the Spongemobile?