Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm Hungry

I'm hungry. I hate cooking. I would rather have a root canal than to cook a meal. A nice frozen prepared meal is a my kinda meal. As long as it's healthy. My mother didn't teach me how to cook and I married and at 19 and moved to Spain. I had to learn on my own. I ruined many a meal. My husband doesn't mind cooking too much and what he prepares is rather tasty.

My son leaves for college tomorrow so I won't feel so guilty about not cooking every night. At least he will have a hot meal. University of Tampa has a nice cafeteria.
Some people love to eat. I however find it a chore. I would eat PB&J or cereal every night. A grilled cheese is another of my fav's. It's just food...something to put in my stomach so I don't waste away to nothing.
I am still hungry. The guys are waiting for me to prepare something...I can hear the frosted mini-wheats calling my name......

No comments: