Saturday, September 5, 2009

Life is good....but why?

I know I haven't posted in a while. Just not in the mood. I have been thinking about my life....It's good. I don't have a million dollars or a maid...or a cook...but overall, life is good. I have been thinking about why my life is good. There are others out there less fortunate than I am. I am thankful for all I have but think sometimes I am not thankful enough or don't deserve it. I wonder why I was chosen to have a good life. My life hasn't been perfect. There were rough times. But overall it's been good. I think I think too much.....

4 comments:

kate said...

I agree! Life is good. And you think too much.

jrtnutt said...

Today I enjoyed my good life :)

superdave524 said...

Okay, I'm back. Did I miss anything?

jrtnutt said...

Not really Dave, but we missed you!!!!