Sunday, January 25, 2009

House cleaning

We finished painting our family room and I just completed putting back the curtains, pictures etc on the wall. Painting is such a job.
I want to hire a housekeeper. Someone who comes every other week and just keeps things clean for me. I love cleaning but by the time I get home from work, I don't feel like it and I hate spending my weekends cleaning the house. I am very particular in the way my house is cleaned. Faucets have to be shiny and no water spots anywhere. Floors have to be clean, no hair anywhere. (My son has long hair so when he comes home on the weekend he leaves a trail)

My dilemma is I don't want someone in my house. I like my privacy and don't want anyone touching my things etc...
So....it looks like I am just going to have to do one or two things an evening and then it won't be so bad on the weekend.
Ugh!

2 comments:

superdave524 said...

Tam, you are such a worrier! Clean when you feel like it; don't when you don't. 'Course, my house doesn't look so good...

jrtnutt said...

I am a neat freak. My son says I am going to have a stroke worrying about any little thing thats out of place.